* The dance film must be a minimum of 1 minute
and a maximum of 30 minutes.
* The dance film must have been filmed in 2018 or later.
* The applicant must have full rights to the film and film music or have legal permission to share the film.
* The dance film must be able to be shared as a file in Full HD 1920 x 1080
(preferably via WeTransfer). The selected films are required to send the Full HD 1920 x 1080 file by 15. May.
* If there are subtitles in the film, they should be translated to English.
* The selected artists must be able to participate in a live artists’ discussion after the screening of their film on one of the three festival days (3. - 5. September 2021)
* With the submission of this application, the applicant agrees to the sharing of the film, film excerpts, still photographs, and film participant’s (cast and crew) given information on tanzahoi.org
and TANZAHOi Festival’s social media platforms.
* We strongly encourage the selected artists to publish the news of the film selection and the festival program on their personal/artist platforms (website and social media), as well as sharing posts made by the TANZAHOi platform in order to promote themselves and the festival.